Mining machinery is directly used for mineral mining and enrichment operations. It includes mining machinery and mineral processing machinery. The working principle and structure of the exploration machinery are mostly the same or similar to the mining machinery used for the mining of similar minerals. In a broad sense, the prospecting machinery is also a mining machinery. In addition, a large number of cranes, conveyors, ventilators and drainage machines are used in mine operations.
Crushing equipment is the mechanical equipment used for crushing minerals.
Crushing operations are often divided into coarse crushing, medium crushing and fine crushing according to the size of feeding and discharging. The commonly used sand and stone equipment are jaw crusher, counterattack crusher, impact crusher, compound crusher, single hammer crusher, vertical crusher, cycle crusher, cone crusher, roller crusher, double roll crusher, two one crusher, one type crusher, and so on.
According to the way of crushing and mechanical structural characteristics (action principle) to be divided into six categories.
(1) the Hubei crusher (tigers mouth). The crushing action depends on the periodic pressure of the movable plate to the fixed plate, crushing the ore blocks in it.
(2) conical crusher. The ore block is located between the two cones inside and outside, the outer cone is fixed, and the inner cone is eccentrically swung to crush or break the ore block in it.
(3) roller crusher. The ore block is mainly subjected to continuous crushing action in two interlocking circular rolls, but it also has the effect of grinding and stripping. The tooth shaped roller surface also has the function of splitting.
(4) impact crusher. The ore block is shattered by the impact of rapidly rotating parts. Those belonging to this category can be divided into: hammer crusher, cage crusher, impact crusher.
(5) grinding machine. The ore is crushed in the rotating cylinder by the impact and grinding action of grinding medium (steel ball, steel bar, gravel or ore block).
(6) other types of crushing mill.